5 Tips On Becoming Micro-Famous in Your Niche
To be successful you do not need tens of thousands of followers. It is not necessary for the whole world to know who you are to be successful. You only need the right people to know who you are. For example, if you own a company that provides web links, you want all the SEO business owners to know who you are. Luckily, being famous on a small scale is not as hard as you think! Follow these tips to ensure that the right people know who you are:
1. It is easier to become well-known if you are extremely good at something specific. For example, you do not want to be a realtor in Tampa. You want to be the realtor that specializes in high-end downtown properties.
2. Develop and Identify your target audience. Who are you trying to serve? What does your ideal customer look like? Male, female, or both? Certain age? What income level do they have? What profession are they in? Avoid wasting your time with those who are not in your niche.
3. Determine what does your audience need? What is the common problem they all have? Center your message around this need and your ability to solve that need. Be meaningful to your audience.
4. Become an authority in your niche. When people want to solve a problem, they want an expert. Consider these ideas to be looked at as the expert:
Put content in front of ready-made audiences. There are others who already have the attention of those you want to reach. Write a guest post for a blog.
Be a guest on a podcast.
Teach an online class.
Put content on social media and on your own website regularly.
Use linkedin.com. Keep your profile up to date and use all the features on that platform to post content.
5. Become friends with the well-known experts in your fields. You can become famous
by association. Interview these experts. Contribute a guest post to their website.
The world within your niche is quite small, so it’s not nearly as challenging to be well known or the go-to within your niche. Try these simple tips!
Copyright © 2021 Michelle Anaya